Showing Our Love with Gravie Care—All. Year. Long.
Open enrollment for 2017 health insurance may have just ended, but that’s not where the Gravie relationship ends.
When our members signed up for Gravie, they also got Gravie Care. Gravie Care is our way of showing members that we, well, really like them. We aren’t like serial daters who get to know you quickly during open enrollment, and then toss you aside for the next stressed out health insurance shopper to come along. Nope. We’re in for the long haul. We like long-term commitments.
What does a long-term commitment mean to Gravie? It means members can come to us for advice at any time of the year, and connect with us on a level they haven’t been able to connect with a benefits company before. It’s allowing Gravie to show our love in the way we know best—by taking care of things so you don’t have to stress or worry.
Love In Action
Here are examples of how our members have used Gravie Care when they needed it:
- Clair has a procedure coming up and needs to know how to budget for it. She calls Gravie to explain the procedure she’s having done so the advisors can do the research to find an estimated cost. Clair can now plan her budget accordingly.
- Dale saw his primary care doctor who prescribed a new medication. When he went to the pharmacy to pick up the prescription, the pharmacy told him that his health insurance denied it. Dale calls Gravie to figure out what to do next and the Gravie advisors are able to provide options.
- Mary wears contacts, but doesn’t have vision insurance. She wants to figure out if it’s more cost effective to save money in a health savings account and pay out of pocket, or if she should purchase a vision plan.
- Dan’s family moved to a new city and he’s worried about finding new in-network doctors for each family member. Dan calls Gravie and the advisors are able to connect him with in-network providers that meet his family’s needs.
Whatever your question, concern or unique situation, Gravie advisors will help you put your Gravie Care to good use. In fact, challenging questions don’t scare us. If we don’t know the answer, we will research like crazy to figure it out. Read Barbara’s real-life story about how a Gravie advisor named Megan helped her to solve her complex health insurance problem.
Use Gravie Care Today
Are you a Gravie member wondering where to start? Here’s what we suggest:
- Save the advisor line in your phone: 800.501.2920
- Download the Gravie To Go mobile app from Google Play or the App Store to quickly access your plan details and submit a request for the advisors.
- Plan a time to call the advisors to discuss your plan benefits. Are there wellness benefits you’re missing out on? Do you want to better understand your co-insurance or copays? Write down some questions and call us Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. CT/9 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET.
Whether you’re a Gravie member today, or plan to become one in the future—we like you and want to get to know you better.
Use your Gravie Care today by calling the advisors at 800.501.2920 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.