Gravie’s Preferred Partner program pays you a bonus when you sell Gravie Comfort deals with an effective date on or before January 1, 2021.
Per employee per month compensation:
$30 per enrolled
Here’s an example of how the program works:
If you sell two groups, each with 300 enrolled employees, you will receive credit for 600 total enrollees and earn a $50,000 one-time bonus, plus $30.00 per enrolled employee per month.
- The bonus program applies to new Gravie Comfort groups. It does not apply to any groups currently enrolled with Gravie, including Gravie customers moving between Gravie’s individual market and level-funded solutions.
- Enrolled employees is defined as the total number of employees enrolled in the Gravie Comfort plan. The total number of enrolled employees is measured at the time of the plan’s effective date.
- Only Gravie Comfort groups with an effective date between November 1, 2020 and January 1, 2021 will qualify for this compensation and bonus structure.
- Bonuses will be paid within 45 days of the group’s effective date.
- General agents are not eligible for this bonus.