About The Position
Hi, we’re Gravie. We improve the way employers offer health benefits and provide employees coverage they can actually use. We’re looking for a Program Manager/Product Launch Manager for our rapidly growing self insured health plan, Comfort. Comfort is the nation’s first-of-its-kind zero deductible, zero copay health plan that provides 100% coverage on common healthcare services. We’re continuing to dream up innovative ways to reimagine health benefits and expand Comfort. If you’re passionate about turning planning into reality, you’ll love this role.
Gravie employees currently work from home, but our plan is to return to our Minneapolis office when it's safe to do so. We are looking for local candidates.
● Develop expert knowledge of Comfort, Gravie’s self-funded health plan, to implement new features
● Own the delivery of new initiatives, which means you’ll work with people in all areas of the company. Along with your expert level knowledge about all things Comfort, you’ll understand how each department at Gravie contributes to the success of our new features and work tirelessly to make sure we’re executing on our vision.
● Be responsible for project management of initiatives and communicate regularly with company leadership
● Roll up your sleeves and dig in to work with all departments to solve problems and remove roadblocks as they arise
● Collaborate closely with all departments to ensure the teams have the right people, processes, technology, and vendors in place
● Demonstrate commitment to core Gravie competencies of being authentic, curious, creative and outcome-oriented
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
● Minimum of 5 years of program implementation experience with deep subject matter expertise. You’ve been in the weeds of end-to-end product implementations understanding what needs to happen at each step and how we’re going to get there.
● Proven ability to interact well with people at all levels within an organization across teams and functions
● Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans
● Ability to deal with ambiguity, shift gears comfortably, and decide and act without having the total picture
● Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills in a fast-moving environment
● Energetic and self motivated
● Knowledge of health insurance and other benefits
● Experience working in a startup environment