About The Position
Hi, we’re Gravie. We improve the way employers offer health benefits and provide employees coverage they can actually use. We’re looking for an Accounting Coordinator with an operational focus to join the Finance Team in our corporate office in downtown Minneapolis.
This position requires a candidate local to the Twin Cities in Minnesota. During the pandemic Gravie employees are primarily working from home, but there can be work required onsite occasionally during this situation. We are planning to return to the Gravie office when it's deemed appropriate.
· Process daily premium and claim transactions in multiple systems
· Perform routine daily and monthly accounting tasks
· Perform reconciliations as needed
· Enter AP invoices
· Collaborate with other teams to implement improvements and new features that will increase the operational efficiency of Gravie's systems
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative and outcome oriented.
· College or University Degree or equivalent
· 3 years of relevant work experience
· Experience with AP/AR preferred
· Ability to set priorities and with excellent time management skills
· Enjoy working independently with clear deadlines and deliverables
· Ability to work in cross functional teams to provide solutions
· Intermediate Excel skills and experience with other MS Office products
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
· Experience working with medical and/or FSA claims
· Familiarity with insurance products (medical, dental, life, disability)
· Bachelor's degree in accounting
This position is non-exempt.