About The Position
Hi, we’re Gravie. We improve the way employers offer health benefits and provide employees coverage they can actually use. As the primary contact with our employer customers, the Account Manager works to understand Gravie’s client needs and exceed their expectations. The Account Manager will work closely with sales, member advisor, marketing and product development teams. Building strong relationships based on a foundation of trust and expertise in health insurance and employer benefits is your specialty. You enjoy helping people find solutions and answers to their tough questions and you can explain complex subjects to a variety of audiences.
- Manage ongoing relationships with Gravie clients – staying aware of employer insurance goals, needs and challenges, and ensuring Gravie clients are happy with their Gravie services and offerings.
- Develop account plans for clients to evaluate business needs and make recommendations for changes if needed around Gravie’s benefit solutions.
- Ensure proactive outreach to Gravie clients – including regularly scheduled meetings and phone calls.
- Meet or exceed employer retention goals.
- Educate clients about Gravie’s product and services.
- Provide accurate and timely answers to client questions.
- Ensure new employer clients have a smooth transition from sales and have a successful new client implementation experience.
- Facilitate kick-off meetings to employers’ populations.
- Research and resolve client issues and elevated member issues from Gravie’s advisor team.
- Effectively use and document client information in our CRM system.
- Be knowledgeable of all Gravie offerings and the regulatory and compliance requirements of each offering.
- Demonstrate Gravie’s core competencies: authenticity, curiosity, creativity, empathy and outcome orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relationship or account management field
- Minimum of 4 years account management experience in the health insurance industry
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and to effectively manage time-critical issues
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and comfortable researching and solving problems with minimal guidance
- Highly organized and effective time management skills
- Clear and effective communicator, including public speaking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across a team and functions
- Energetic, positive attitude and self motivated
- Previous experience in a start-up or self-insured health plans
- Experience establishing processes and standards for superior customer service