The TPA Reporting Analyst helps the Gravie team compile data and analyze insurance information. You’ll be helping to set up a new function, working closely with other departments to solve problems, analyzing data and using metrics to support decision making.
- Work within Gravie’s data analytics team to understand our current data structures and tools, and help create a reporting and analytics function that supports our Third Party Administration business.
- Understand overall business goals and objectives, TPA requirements and compliance needs; and ensure reporting and analysis aligns accordingly.
- Ensure our client report generation and delivery system is effective and efficient.
- Analyze and interpret claims data using statistical techniques and provide recommendations to the appropriate vendors, clients and users of our TPA services
- Ensure quality and accuracy of data, providing dashboard and transparency to internal and external teams.
- Develop reporting to track and measure performance metrics for our insurance products
- Be willing to maintain a flexible work schedule, based upon the needs of the business.
- Demonstrate commitment to core Gravie competencies of being authentic, curious, creative and outcome-oriented
YOU BRING: Passion around using data and analytics to bring good decision making into day to day situations, and also in setting overall goals and strategies for the TPA function. And, you’re committed to outstanding customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years previous TPA data analytics experience
- Strong mathematical and statistical background
- Extensive knowledge of reporting requirements for a TPA
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and have the ability to work with complex calculations
- Strong proficiency with data extractions and reporting software
- Independently and resourcefully research and implements solutions
- Proven ability to get results and thrive in an unstructured and evolving environment
- Previous experience establishing or growing a TPA reporting and analytics function