Gravie is hiring a Senior Accountant to join the growing finance team in our corporate office in downtown Minneapolis. Gravie is reinventing health benefits, making them easier and more affordable for employers and employees. We’re one part smart tech, one part human touch.
- Perform routine daily procedures
- Perform reconciliations
- Complete monthly accounting tasks
- Make recommendations for process improvements
- Document processes
- Demonstrate commitment to core Gravie competencies: being authentic, curious, creative and results-oriented
- You are a problem-solver, highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to set priorities and with excellent time management skills; enjoy working independently with clear deadlines and deliverables
- Intermediate Excel skills and experience with other MS Office products
Gravie offers excellent benefits including flexible time off time and transportation/parking reimbursement.