Gravie is hiring a Senior Accountant to join the finance team in our corporate office in downtown Minneapolis. Gravie is reinventing health benefits, making them easier and more affordable for employers and employees. We’re one part smart tech, one part human touch.
- Perform routine daily and monthly accounting tasks
- Perform financial processing and analysis
- Process payments in Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
- Develop and prepare reports for internal and external reporting purposes
- Help identify, devise, implement, document and execute operational solutions for complex financial scenarios
- Participate in system integration development with business partners for Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, including building relationships with outside vendors, testing and implementation of changes
- Work cross-functionally and participate in cross-department projects to improve data quality, reporting capabilities and to meet business needs
- Demonstrate commitment to core Gravie competencies: being authentic, curious, creative and results-oriented
You are a problem-solver, highly organized and detail-oriented. You are technologically savvy.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to set priorities and with excellent time management skills; enjoy working independently with clear deadlines and deliverables
- Advanced experience with sophisticated accounting software packages (Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with other MS Office products
- Experience working with health or ancillary insurance products
- Experience as the administrator of MS Dynamics GP
- Experience with accounting system conversions
Gravie offers excellent benefits including flexible time off and transportation/parking reimbursement.