Ensuring the Gravie Account Management experience exceeds our clients expectations is the main focus for the Director of Client Success position. Working with our account management team, this position will ensure our processes are as efficient and effective as possible, our internal training initiatives position our team for success and that the highest levels of client service are consistently in place.
- Provide guidance, mentoring and assistance to the account management team on building strong client relationships.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to ensure great client service strategies are developed and executed.
- Partner with account managers and work directly with Gravie clients on any escalated or complex issues.
- Help solve problems.
- Help establish and then meet or exceed client retention goals.
- Work closely with other Gravie departments around new products, reporting and analytic capabilities, ensuring compliance, advisor services and operational efficiencies.
- Use data and analytics to ensure account management processes and systems are effective and efficient.
- With the Head of Operations, refine and execute the staffing model to ensure the best service possible to our clients and a manageable workload for our team.
- Ensure the account management team has comprehensive product knowledge and training.
- Manage, develop and grow the account management team.
- Approximately 10-15% travel to meet with clients.
You get your energy helping other people, building relationships and solving problems. You naturally display Gravie’s core competencies of authenticity, curiosity, creativity and an outcomes orientation. You’re thrilled about the possibilities for helping shape and grow an account management team in a start-up environment. You have:
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible client or account management experiences
- At least 5 years experience managing, growing and developing people
- Strong project management skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and confident