Gravie advisors help our members find the best match for health insurance and other health-related benefits, and the Advisor Manager helps lead, manage, champion and improve the Gravie member experience.
- Work with the head of Operations to establish overall standards, metrics and processes for the Advisor function.
- Manage day to day operational performance metrics to the overall standards
- Manage individual team performance encouraging growth, development and the highest service standards for our members.
- Make a commitment to championing Gravie’s culture and people.
- Analyze data to help inform decisions and set or revise processes and standards.
- Work with other Gravie departments to ensure technology and software supports the established processes, standards, metrics and consumer experience goals.
- Work with the QA Analyst to ensure member experience evaluations are consistent, supportive and helpful.
- Develops reporting parameters to obtain required data and perform analytics.
- Communicates with the leadership team and the advisors on trends, successes, concerns and team support.
- Helps ensure compliance standards are met and risk is minimized.
- Work to support advisors and team leaders to solve complex problems for members, carriers or other partners, unravel complicated issues and ensure the highest member satisfaction.
- Work with other teams to ensure operational efficiencies and processes are established and followed.
- Be willing to maintain a flexible work schedule, based upon the needs of the business.
- Demonstrate commitment to core Gravie competencies of being authentic, curious, creative and outcome-oriented.
Dedication and passion around helping people navigate the at times confusing world of health insurance and benefits. Coaching, mentoring and developing people to provide outstanding customer service is totally your thing. You’re highly analytic and embrace using data, technology and tools to make decisions, yet you can also make great decisions based upon interactions and strong communication with other people. You have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- 10 or more years of high touch, over the top customer service experience.
- Demonstrated familiarity and success using metrics and data to help drive analysis and recommendations.
- Active Minnesota Insurance Producer license, or commitment to complete licensing within 3 months of starting at Gravie.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of individual health insurance and benefit products.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, shift gears comfortable, and decide and act without having the total picture.
- High level of comfort with technology.
- Proven ability to get results and thrive in an unstructured and evolving environment.