As the primary contact with our customers, the account manager must work to understand clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. The account manager will work closely with the head of client services, member advisor team, product development and sales team.
- Manage ongoing relationships with Gravie clients – staying aware of client insurance goals, needs and challenges, and ensuring Gravie clients are happy with their Gravie services and offerings.
- Develop account plans for appropriate clients to evaluate clients business needs, goals and recommendation for Gravie products/services
- Ensure employer retention goals are met or exceeded
- Ensure proactive outreach to Gravie clients – including regularly scheduled meetings and phone calls
- Educate employer clients about Gravie’s product and services
- Provide accurate and timely answers to employer customer’s questions
- Ensure new employer customers receive, and accurately complete appropriate set-up documents, route completed items to internal teams
- Facilitate and present kick-off meetings to employers’ populations
- Act as liaison between sales team and new employer clients
- Research and resolve client issues and elevated member issues from Gravie’s member advisor team
- Stay aware and knowledgeable of all Gravie offerings and the regulatory and compliance requirements of each offering.
Building strong relationships based on a foundation of trust and expertise is your specialty. You enjoy helping people find solutions and answers to their tough questions and you can explain complex subjects to a variety of audiences. You have been successful in demonstrating Gravie’s core competencies of authenticity, curiosity, creativity and outcome orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relationship or account management
- Minimum of 3 years customer service or account management experience
- Account management experience in the health insurance or health care industry
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and to effectively manage time-critical issues
- Experience working in highly dynamic environment (start up or emerging growth company) and comfortable researching and solving problems with minimal guidance
- Highly organized and effective time management skills
- Clear and effective communicator, including public speaking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across a team and functions
- Energetic, positive attitude and self motivated